The Medieval Open-Back TRAVELER-Size Bookbinding Kit teaches you to make
two 84-page hardcover books...working with the tools & techniques used by PP-Press
for its museum store LE collection.
- 2 Sets: 21-Premium Acid-Free Writing Papers
- 2 Sets: Premium Acid-Free Endpapers (4 Flyleaves, 4 Paste-Downs)
- 2 Sets Handmade Cover Materials (Suggestion: Personalize. Use your own)
- 2 Sets Drilled Acid-Free Davey Bookboards
- 2 Sets Irish Waxed Linen Threads: 2-Yards Ea.
- 1 Needle
- 1 Round Wooden Paste Brush
- 1 Needle Punch Tool
- 1 Mulberry Bark Sheet
- 8 Waxed Paper Sheets
- 2 Foil Surface Worksheets
- PP-Press Archival™ Glue
- 12-Page Step-By-Step Illustrated Instruction Book
Your Choice of 2 Hardcover Books: Size: 5-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- TRAVELER-Portrait: Page Size: 5-1/4"H x 4-1/8"W
- TRAVELER-Landscape: Page Size: 4-1/4"H x 5-1/8"W
The kit components are made in USA, with the exception of the handmade cover material papers and Irish Waxed Linen Threads.
------All Papers Are Shipped Flat------
Printed Papers are available.
NOTE: ADDITIONAL HELPERS YOU WILL NEED:
Along with ruler, scissors, pencil, and a bonefolder, you will also want to use two bricks.
*BRICKS* *BRICKS* *BRICKS*
In order to help stabilize the construction process, it is suggested that you use two standard household masonry bricks.
Wrap/protect as you would a gift.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.
-Two Books: Writing Paper Sets:
A. Color: Landscape Endpaper Set:
A. Color: Portrait Endpaper Set:
B. Color: Landscape Endpaper Set:
B. Color: Portrait Endpaper Set:
Color-1: Waxed Linen Thread:
Color-2: Waxed Linen Thread: