The Medieval Open-Back TRAVELER-Size Bookbinding Kit teaches you to make
one 84-page hardcover book...working with the tools & techniques used by PP-Press
for its museum store LE collection.
- 1 Set: Choice of: 21-Premium Acid-Free Writing Papers
- 1 Set: Choice of: Premium Acid-Free Endpapers (4 Flyleaves, 4 Paste-Downs)
- 1 Set Handmade Cover Materials (Recommend: Personalize & Use your own)
- 1 Set Drilled Acid-Free Davey Bookboards
- 1 Set: Choice of: Irish Waxed Linen Threads: 2-Yards Ea.
- 1 Needle
- 1 Round Wooden Paste Brush
- 1 Needle Punch Tool
- 1 Mulberry Bark Sheet
- 8 Waxed Paper Sheets
- 1 Foil Surface Worksheet
- 1 PP-Press Archival™ Glue
- 12-Page Step-By-Step Illustrated Instruction Book
Your Choice of 1 Hardcover Book: Size: 5-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- TRAVELER-Portrait: Page Size: 5-1/4"H x 4-1/8"W
- TRAVELER-Landscape: Page Size: 4-1/4"H x 5-1/8"W
The kit components are made in USA, with the exception of the handmade cover material papers and Irish Waxed Linen Threads.
Printed Papers are available.
NOTE: ADDITIONAL HELPERS YOU WILL NEED:
Along with ruler, scissors, pencil, and a bonefolder, you will also want to use two bricks.
*BRICKS* *BRICKS* *BRICKS*
In order to help stabilize the construction process, it is suggested that you use two standard household masonry bricks.
Wrap/protect as you would a gift.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.