The BookMaaker™: Traditional Personal-Library JOURNAL-Size Bookbinding kit teaches you to
make two 96-page hardcover books...working with the tools & techniques used by PP-Press
for its museum store LE collection.
- 2 Sets: 24-Premium Acid-Free Writing Papers
- 2 Sets: Premium Acid-Free Endpapers
- 2 Sets: Handmade Cover Materials (Suggestion: Personalize. Use your own)
- 2 Sets: Acid-Free Davey Bookboards w/Spine
- 2 Paper-Coated 3"W Bindings
- 2 Mull/Supers
- 2 Headband Strips
- 2 Bookmark 15" Ribbons (Personalize: Use your own)
- 1 Nylon Thread
- 1 Needle
- 1 Round Wooden Paste Brush
- 1 Needle Punch Tool
- Waxed Paper
- Foil Surface Worksheet
- PP-Press Archival™ Glue
- PP-Press Tip&Mull™ Glue
- 16-Page Step-By-Step Illustrated Instruction Book
Makes Two Hardcover Books Size: 8-3/4"H X 5-1/2"W
— JOURNAL-Portrait Page Size: 8-1/2"H x 5-1/2"W
**This book structure uses 8-1/2"x 11" Letter-Size Paper to accommodate the use
of a Personal Printer/Copy Machine.
The kit components are made in USA, with the exception of the handmade cover material papers and headbands (England/France).
------All Papers Are Shipped Flat------
Printed Papers are available.
NOTE: ADDITIONAL HELPERS:
Along with ruler, scissors, pencil, and a bonefolder, you will also want to use two bricks.
*BRICKS* *BRICKS* *BRICKS*
In order to help stabilize the construction process, it is suggested that you use two standard household masonry bricks.
Wrap/protect as you would a gift.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.
-Two Books: Writing Paper Sets:
Binding Color 1:
Binding Color 2:
Endpaper Color 1:
Endpaper Color 2:
Headband Color 1:
Headband Color 2: